Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Buddahood my path

Today I woke up thinking how happy I am in my life now. 13 years ago I made a difficult decision which led me on the road to this happiness. What if I had not taken that risk? Where would i be now? 13 years ago. I left my husband because I needed to find happiness. I met the love of my life a man who was also searching for his happiness. Together we became different people. We both changed. Together we both found Buddhism.

The path I took 13 years ago took courage. In my heart I knew it was the right thing to do. I trusted something in my heart that said to me you must do this. Now I know what that was. My buddha nature was awaking within me then. I always told myself "Things happen for a reason". I've always trusted my gut feelings.I never looked for anyone to guide me. Now I have my Husband to share my thoughts, opinions, sorrows and joys.I have my gohonzon to guide me now. I am truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about Me?

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States